This page will list my recent publications which include articles and blogs for Applied Clinical Trials magazine, DIA Journal articles, papers for other publications and contributions to books.
I am a co-author of “An Examination of eClinical Technology Usage and CDISC Standards Adoption” produced by Mary Jo Lamberti, et al and the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development in DIA Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science 2015, Vol. 49(6) 869-876.
My most recent single-authored publication is a chapter on “Re-engineering Clinical Research with Data Standards” in “Re-Engineering Clinical Trials: Best Practices for Streamlining the Development Process.”
My Applied Clinical Trials columns on Technology can be found at e: http://www.appliedclinicaltrialsonline.com/appliedclinicaltrials/author/authorInfo.jsp?id=48957
A small sample of other representative publications and presentations include:
- Keynote presentations at SCDM (2006), Oracle Health Sciences User Group (2011), PharmaSUG 2013 and PharmaSUG China 2015.
- “The Elegant Machine: How Technology Can Transform Clinical R&D”, DIA Data Management Conference, Philadelphia, Mar. 1997; DIA Journal, fall 1998.
- Kubick, Wayne R., Ruberg, Stephen, Helton, Edward, Toward a Comprehensive CDISC Submission Data Standard Drug Information Journal Vol. 41, pp. 373-382, 2007.
- Kush RD, Bleicher P, Kubick W, Kush ST, Marks R, Raymond S, Tardiff B. eClinical trials: planning and Implementation. Boston: Thompson Center Watch; 2003
- >100 presentations at DIA Annual, eClinical, Euro, China, Japan Meetings, (1994-present), CDISC Interchanges (US, Europe, Asia), User Meetings, SCDM, PharmaSUG, PhUSE, BioForum Israel, Institute of Medicine, AMIA, FDA Public Meetings, Centerwatch, Society for Clinical Trials, NIH, Tufts Center for Study of Drug Development, Univ. of Michigan, Notre Dame University, many other forums.